[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Sun Apr 7 08:11:27 2002
Sylvan,
  The below used to be the case. I'm not sure when it
stopped, but it was a good deal for those taht don't
like to QSL.  I have often thought that it would be a good
deal to bring it back.
  As you say, with the software that is in place now, they
could just credit you and then notify you later...hi.

73, Tom K5IID