[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Wed Apr 10 14:52:21 2002
Mike,
If you are going to use the card in question for DXCC,
or probably any other award purpose, then just realize
that if the ARRL catches it, not only will the card be
returned, you could be banned from DXCC altogether.
I sent a card for Don Search to look at and say yea
or nay one time because it was a station operating
portable from another country and it had been written in pencil.
He said it was ok so I sent it in with my next update.
Just be careful.
73, Tom K5II