[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Thu Apr 4 20:23:11 2002
Although no longer in the LoTW or ARRL loop, and thus speaking only for
myself, I can't possibly see how making the eQSL inbox somewhat more similar
to LoTW has to do with making it "closer to DXCC acceptance".

As I've said before, I like eQSL.cc - its a nice way of sending pretty
pictures around. It does a wonderful job with "QSL images" - or whatever
term you'd like to use. I *like* it! Its pretty cool.

But security has to be designed in from the beginning, not added afterwards.
We might argue over how much security is necessary, but seriously, DXCC
belongs to the ARRL and it's their decision (and of course I happen to agree
with them - but thats the subject of another post)

73
Ted KR1G