[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?
From: bob.wruble@verizon.net (Bob Wruble)
Date: Mon Nov 4 23:11:09 2002
2 mins is a small price to pay for a new Q in this test (sic) ....
especially sunday
afternoon ....... one is a fool not to qrs when asked or u sense the other
stn is struggling ..... ur gonna spend the time in repeats anyway ( assuming
u want the q)
i tunned the novice bands and found no ss stns ...... gess cw is dying with
a lot
of the newbies...... w7gg