[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?
From: wb0tra@spacestar.net (Lee Lorentz)
Date: Tue Nov 5 10:55:23 2002
The point here is that we should be encouraging newer folks to pursue CW,
instead of discouraging them.  A good CW op should be able to work anyone,
fast or slow.  I've also experienced contest contacts where the op on the
other end would apparently prefer to make zero contacts in two minutes,
rather than make one with me.

--
Lee Lorentz  WB0TRA
ARRL E.C. for Wright County, Minnesota