[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 5 10:06:48 2002
In a message dated 11/4/02 12:14:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, jim@forsyth.net
writes:

> A certain level of proficiency is required even to get your feet wet,
>  apparently he has not yet reached that. Perhaps it would be better to
assist
>  him in improving his CW skills first.

    Methinks I detect some cw "elitism" here which is precisely why I gave up
on the CW Sprint - too many cw elitists who weren't interested in slowing
down or giving me the information I asked for.

    CW SS should NOT be for hotshot cw ops only. I thought we were trying to
encourage more activity.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC