[CQ-Contest] WEB INTRO was Beyond Unsportsmanlike

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WEB INTRO was Beyond Unsportsmanlike
From: k0emt@dbbear.com (Bryan - k0emt)
Date: Tue Nov 5 23:17:29 2002
ward writes:
> While we all post to each other - contesters all - wouldn't it be better
if this instruction was made available as a Web site with some audio clips?
 I'd be happy to contribute some writing if a Webmeister would step forward
to put the site together. I'm sure there are others out there with audio
clips, photos, etc.

Are you thinking along the lines of a multimedia "Intro to CW
Contesting?"
What do you have in mind?  What would be the scope of the web resource?

73,

Bryan -- k0emt
http://www.dbbear.com/k0emt/