[CQ-Contest] N6TR's QRP SS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] N6TR's QRP SS
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Fri Nov 8 09:28:36 2002
Randy,

You are assuming that everyone is using a good antenna system. Until
I get the time to go head-to-head with the city of Los Angeles for a
conditional use permit, I am stuck with antenna by Eimac. My trapped
vertical on the roof is pretty close to a dummy load, but when you
pump 1000 watts into it, enough signal leaks out to make some contacts
and have a little fun. This is definitely not W5WMU.