[CQ-Contest] Pile Up in the Top Ten Box

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pile Up in the Top Ten Box
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Sat Nov 9 01:11:01 2002
On 9 Nov 2002 at 4:24, Tom Osborne wrote:

> Once a few years back, I needed VE6 for a CW sweep.  Couldn't
> fine one anywhere.  Just a few minutes before the end of the
> contest I heard some VE6's rag-chewing on 80 so I broke in and
> asked if someone could give me an exchange on CW.  One guy did
> and I made my sweep.  Now, if I did that, it would probably get
> tossed.

That's obscene!

Is the ARRL actually tossing uniques because they're uniques now?  I
haven't been keeping up with the state of the super-duper-log-
checking.  I remember CQ reports them, but I don't think they remove
them just because they're unique.

Please tell me the ARRL isn't doing that now...if they are, it just
gives me one more reason to be upset with the League.

Sigh,

Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA