[CQ-Contest] Poor QualitySignals

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Poor QualitySignals
From: dxcc@dbtech.net (Allan & Bridget)
Date: Wed Dec 11 14:25:11 2002
Regarding all the discussion of signal quality. I'd like to make one =
prediction before everyone runs off to start sending 5NNK.

I will guarantee there will be a direct correlation between calling CQ =
for a long time with high power and being perceived as having =
transmitter problems.

There is no doubt the guys that S&P will come out looking like saints =
and the best contesters will get their names smeared in the =

Let's all take a second look at our receivers first.

de KV4T
=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html