[CQ-Contest] Re: Electric Fence QRN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Electric Fence QRN
From: hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Date: Tue May 6 08:41:28 2003
There's a rumor going around that a new "proactive" noise blanker will be
introduced at Dayton.  When noise is detected, it determines the direction
and characteristics of the noise, then it fires off an EM pulse that
destroys the noise source.  It's marketed by a company from New Joisey whose
CEO is a guy named Tony the Blanker.

73, Ward N0AX