[CQ-Contest] TS-50 help

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-50 help
From: DFrey@advancedpower.com (Dick Frey)
Date: Tue May 6 09:08:25 2003
Has anyone ever successfully hooked a TS-50 to one of the contest
logging programs? I have been trying to get the RS-232 link to work
and have had zero luck.

Oregon QSO Party is this weekend and I need it.

tnx,
Dick  K4XU  k4xu@arrl.net <mailto:k4xu@arrl.net>

This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential
and proprietary information of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.  The
dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this message or any of its attachments is
strictly prohibited
without the express written consent of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.