[CQ-Contest] 2003 WPX SSB - NA Final Claimed Scores

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2003 WPX SSB - NA Final Claimed Scores
From: k6acz@earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Fri May 9 20:41:12 2003
The deadline was May 1st.  Wouldn't it be nice to leave it up for a
week or so to compare our scores to the last minute posters?

Michael Dinkelman wrote:

> Hello Alan
>
> since the log submittal date has passed, it has been removed
>
> 73
> dink, n7wa
>
> At 06:46 PM 5/7/03 -0700, you wrote:
> >I cannot find the listing for the WPX on
> >http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
> >There are many other contests listed, but not the WPX.  How do I find
> >them?
> >
> >mwdink@eskimo.com wrote:
> > >
> > > 2003 WPX SSB - NA Final Claimed Scores
> > >
> > > Submit logs by: May 1, 2003
> > > E-mail logs to: wpxssb@kkn.net
> > > Mail logs to:
> > >   CQ Magazine
> > >   25 Newbridge Rd., Suite 405
> > >   Hicksville, NY 11801
> > >   USA
> > > 3830 Score Web Page - http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
> > > http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/3830/
> > > Submission info ( tnx WA7BNM) - http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/
> > > Contest Station Database - http://www.pvrc.org/
> > >
> > > 73 dink

                                Alan Zack
                         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS