[CQ-Contest] 2003 WPX SSB - NA Final Claimed Scores

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2003 WPX SSB - NA Final Claimed Scores
From: frenaye@direcway.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Sun May 11 10:26:39 2003
The CQ-contest reflector archives are the place to find the 3830 claimed scores
- you can see them going back several years if you want.  The last one for CQ
WPX SSB (North America) is here -->
http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/cq-contest/2003-May/051466.html

To search for it, go to www.contesting.com, then in the List Search box at the
left, type in "cq-contest wpx ssb claimed 2003".  Typing "cq-contest" as part
of the search makes sure you only search through the cq-contest list, not all
of the archives for all of the lists on contesting.com.

                        -- Tom

At 07:41 PM 5/9/2003 -0700, Alan C. Zack wrote:
>The deadline was May 1st.  Wouldn't it be nice to leave it up for a
>week or so to compare our scores to the last minute posters?
>
>Michael Dinkelman wrote:
>>
>> Hello Alan
>>
>> since the log submittal date has passed, it has been removed
>>
>> 73
>> dink, n7wa
>>
>> At 06:46 PM 5/7/03 -0700, you wrote:
>> >I cannot find the listing for the WPX on
>> >http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
>> >There are many other contests listed, but not the WPX.  How do I find
>> >them?

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444