[CQ-Contest] self spotting vs other cheating

Subject: [CQ-Contest] self spotting vs other cheating
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Mon May 26 23:26:12 2003
It is a resource consumption issue.  One self spot might be OK.  Even two or
three.  But carried to its conclusion, every station could set up a robot
tied to their logging software and have it post the frequency every time
they get a run started.  The result would be a completely useless packet
network.

Hey, wait a minute.  That might be a good thing!

K5ZD