[CQ-Contest] VHF/UHF antennas for a truck

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VHF/UHF antennas for a truck
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt)
Date: Mon Jun 9 09:20:09 2003
I too have used a 402CD to work 6m, but I soon found out that the 205BAS
worked even better. You have one of these don't you Randy? I worked 26
countries on 6 in a matter of months a year or two ago with the 205BAS. It
works best about 150 degrees or so off the back.-- i.e., to work the
Caribbean I point it North and to work aurora, I point it SE or SW depending
on where sigs peak. When the JA's were coming through, I pointed it due
south. I wonder what the pattern looks like with this thing on 6m? It sure
works though!

73,
Matt--K7BG
-------