[CQ-Contest] Band condx - 10/15 for FD 2003

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band condx - 10/15 for FD 2003
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Mon Jun 30 14:45:22 2003
Nearly identical to your report with the exception of 15 Meters.  It was
better than you nreport but far from great.  Our group, Eastern AZ Amateur
Radio Society, running 3A solar powered QRP at 9,000' AMSL in SE AZ made
about 165 Qs on CW and 200 As on SSB, on 15 Meters.

Preliminary tabulations show 12K+ points for our 4 Elecraft K-2s even though
condx and other things were far from optimum.

73 de Milt, N5IA