[CQ-Contest] Band condx - 10/15 for FD 2003

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band condx - 10/15 for FD 2003
From: albraun@earthlink.net (Alan Braun)
Date: Mon Jun 30 22:12:32 2003
>From N0SS in central MO we observed that condx were terrible on all bands
Sat PM and into the early AM. At 1200 UTC we were way behind our usual QSO
totals for that stage of the "exercise", but when the sun woke up so did the
bands and we made tons of qso's in the last 6 hrs, mostly on 20. I had the
TR rate meters both above 90 for quite awhile on 20mtr CW during that time
frame. 15 was long and 10 was dead.

Alan NS0B