Re: [CQ-Contest] KH2D, et al..

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KH2D, et al..
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:24:26 +0000
Chuck wrote:
Zack Widup W9SZ wrote:
KH2D has lived in Florida for a couple years
now.  He just signs "KH2D"....

To which AD1C sagely replied.."I'll add him to
the country file next time. Are there others?"

If it is merely a matter of call+state database, I can provide one for
every US call in the FCC database. All I need is a site to upload it
to.

On another subject, if anyone has a recent version of the RAC cd,
would you please send
me the file RACCD32A.TXT> It is located in \tsrdll\win32\. It simply a
text file outlining the fields for the CD.

73
Ed