Re: [CQ-Contest] KH2D, et al..

To: discreetly_confidential@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KH2D, et al..
From: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:48:48 -0400
I don't think we should be getting our multipliers off any sort of post-contest help page. We need to copy the correct information during the contest. If we find out after the contest that we got K3FT logged in PA and he was actually in DE, we should not change our logs. That's plain cheating. I am glad to share logs with anybody else and to fly-speck someone else's log to help them improve their accuracy for future contests, but only after the log-submission deadline. I have no problem with information that would be made available only to the sponsors/log checkers, but that's what we do with our logfiles now. If you mean that people who don't submit logs can submit such information, I don't have a problem if it goes to the logcheckers only, but I doubt we can expect such submissions from people who don't submit logs.

73,

John, K4BAI.