Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW question

To: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW question
From: Chuck <discreetly_confidential@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob,

The question about cost was just in passing
reference to my supposition as to when they'd
release it. Since they have, the question is
answered, for me.

My question had more to do with the impact of
LoTW on individuals QSL'ing via snail mail versus
just LoTW contacts or 'E'-QSL's. (Don't want to
run afoul of the 'EQSL' (tm) PATENT WARNINGS!
?;-)

That's all it was about. I've gotten some useful
and informative responses via private EMAIL and
it seems that the same standards as now will
apply. Some WILL QSL, Some will QSL if an SASE is
included, and some will QSL but not via buro.

So things are status quo.

Thanks to all who took the time to answer me.
Appreciate it and 73

Chuck K3FT

http://shopping.yahoo.com