Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Beef

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Beef
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:30:55 -0000
Hey Mike
We all asked to make sure we had heard you correctly.  I'm sure most of us
thought with a scratch of the head did I hear that correct.
I'm sure I would have questioned it if I was the least bit suspicious.  Now
for those sending CK of 13 I suspect that they were asked the same question
and we knew they were probably a club station.

Rex