Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Beef

To: CQ-CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Beef
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:24:09 -0600 (CST)
I never gave the number sent much thought.  It was just a number to me.  I
did happen to think a couple times that the station I worked might be a
school club when it sent something like "13".

The only time I did a double-take was late at night when I was starting to
feel lack of sleep someone sent me "00".  I immediately thought "1900" for
some reason.  Guess I still haven't gotten used to being in the 21st
century.  :-)

73, Zack W9SZ