[CQ-Contest] lotw revisited

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] lotw revisited
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:31:27 -0000
Today I checked/downloaded my results on L.O.T.W. The majority, probably 75%,
of my QSO's submitted were from contests. It has been pointed out before, on
this list, those are the easiest QSO's to upload because 99% of the contest
community uses computers for logging. I have uploaded 5K+ QSO's

DXCC
SUBMITTED
Mixed             224
Phone             150
CW                 209

DXCC
CONFIRMED on L.O.T.W
Mixed             25
Phone             10
CW                 20

The argument has been made that it is more time consuming for DX stations to
get documents for certificates and it will take longer for positive results.
With that in mind here are my WAS statistics:

WAS
SUBMITTED
Mixed            50
Phone              2
CW                50

WAS
CONFIRMED on L.O.T.W.
Mixed            23
Phone              0
CW                23

I'm curious if my results are above/below average.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal