Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy my number"
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:15:55 -0000
I don't know that phonetics in the middle of the exchange are all bad stuff.
Yes I think I have the call correct , however when they are given by KE7XYZ
this gives me some time to correct the Q number or Pre while they are going
on,  also time to get the call correction for the LAST 3 types.
I have found that giving my call phonetically is just an auto response as
Que Que and Kbek Kbek , take about the same time and rolls off smoother for
me.
This surelly isn't true for a lot of call's however.

Quack