Re: [CQ-Contest] Oh well, there's always next year...

To: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Oh well, there's always next year...
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:30:41 -0000
Well there's the typical 'East Coast' mentality at its best. If you can't
work Europe the contest is a 'bust'. How about those 2 unique band openings
after 10 PM east coast time. Between late Fri & Sat nite I worked at least
15 Pennsylvania stations. At least 75 of my contest QSO's were made after 10
PM east coast time. Out here at the Left-Coast, Ron, we've learned to make
lemonade out of lemons instead of sour grapes.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal