Re[2]: [CQ-Contest] JA QSL Collecting Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re[2]: [CQ-Contest] JA QSL Collecting Contest
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:39:15 +0100
Hello,

In our club station we used to work in many RTTY contest. During the
contest you very often work the same stations.
However if we receive a QSL for a contest QSO we are always sending
our QSL in reply. Even if it is 20th QSL card sent to the same
station. I think it is a good manner.
Using BV software by DF3CB makes all things be very easy to mantain.

73
Tom SP5UAF