[CQ-Contest] Why we should care

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Why we should care
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:58:41 -0500
Last comment from me on this issue.

We SHOULD care for the SIMPLE fact that.....

EVERY one of us, who is LICENSED to operate on the ham bands earned the
right to be there. If you look at the bands as OUR HOUSE, then you should be
INCENSED that some squatter wants to come live in OUR home, spew trash,
debris, and garbage all over OUR home  - OR - provide a means for OTHERS to
come squat in OUR house, uninvited, and damage it.

Every licensed ham SHOULD take it personally. It's not a glitzy as BPL and
perhaps not as bad.. but it's STILL the same thing.

YOU EARNED the right to 'live there', and you should damn sight want to
protect what's rightfully yours.

Yes, I passionate about it because I'm tired of squatters ruining what's
mine (and yours since we're all in the same boat!)

73

Chuck K3FT