Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Sprint is a good idea

To: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Sprint is a good idea
From: Chris Hurlbut <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:43:20 -0800
Sounds like another contest the west coast won't really want to do, at
least not seriously.  We'd get about 2 hours of "run" to europe after
1400z.  Whoopee.  A pacific challenge?  The JA's are not out in force
even for CQWW (or JA International DX!) how are we gonna have any fun
working all 50 guys in the "pacific" contest?

But if I was a W1, I'd be all for it. :)

-Chris KL9A