Re: [CQ-Contest] Unassisted vs. Assisted vs. Self-Assisted

To: "John W" <xnewyorka@hotmail.com>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unassisted vs. Assisted vs. Self-Assisted
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:57:36 -0500
Hi John,

I understand where you're coming from, but I think the penalty for losing
the Q and possibly the mult, is enough.

It would be hard to draw a distinction between someone who uses SCP vs.
someone with a telegraphic memory, so if the complaint is the use of a
repository of information, what difference does it make if someone screwed
up because their head gave them the wrong info or the computer? Either way,
the real violation is failure to copy the info.

73, kelly
ve4xt