[CQ-Contest] CW speed training software for Windows (XP)?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW speed training software for Windows (XP)?
From: "Kristinn Andersen" <kiddi@marel.is>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:37:09 +0000
Hi:

I have had difficulty finding good software for speed or pileup training
for PCs running Windows (XP, in my case).  Need help getting proficient
above the 20-25 WPM level.  Can anyone suggest something for this purpose?

PED and RUFZ run on DOS only.  Supposedly PED can be made to work with
software called VDMSound, but I did not get it to work and, furthermore,
that site keeps trying to send some suspicious stuff into my computer.

I have tried G4FON, MorseCat/DK5CI, NuWare, and some others, but none seem
to offer the straightforward efficient pileup training modes available in
PED and RUFZ.  Any suggestions?

73 de Kris, TF3KX