Re: [CQ-Contest] CW speed training software for Windows (XP)?

To: Franz Nieberding <dk1ii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW speed training software for Windows (XP)?
From: rin JG1VGX <jg1vgx@jarl.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:31:01 +0900
Hi Franz,

Try this link:
http://www.jg1vgx.net/etc/pilemania0.08.zip
(if simple double-click doesn't work, you may cut&paste this line into
your browser)
I have re-zipped it to include WW DX type station files.

No need to read Japanese web page. Just get the software and play with
it! The author, Yasushi JA1DYB is extremely busy and he has no plan to
make English homepage yet.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

73 rin JG1VGX

dk1ii> Hi Rin,
dk1ii> I would be interested to download the software, but I cant read the
website, Its in Japanese, sorry! Any advise of how to get it?
dk1ii>
dk1ii> 73s de Franz, ZL2III, DK1II
dk1ii>
dk1ii> rin JG1VGX <jg1vgx@jarl.com> wrote:
dk1ii>  Hello,
dk1ii>  My colleague, Yasushi JA1DYB is currently developing an XP-savvy, pileup
dk1ii>  training software.
dk1ii>  You can download it from here. FREE!!
dk1ii>  http://www.geocities.jp/yasushi_hashi/pilemania/pilemania.lzh
dk1ii>
dk1ii>  Station list file is included as "Zlog.spc", but this one is for JA
dk1ii>  domestic contests, so replace that with the following.
dk1ii>  http://www.jg1vgx.net/etc/Zlog.spc
dk1ii>  (WW DX type stations)
dk1ii>
dk1ii>  How to play:
dk1ii>  1) Replace "My Call" and "Send Number" with your own.
dk1ii>  2) Make a CQ with F1. You will be called back.
dk1ii>  3) Fill in the "Call", and press F2, it will send Call and your number.
dk1ii>  You can press F4 here to ask them to call you again.
dk1ii>  4) Move to Number field with SPACE bar, then copy his number.
dk1ii>  You can press F3 here to ask them to send NR again.
dk1ii>  5) Use Enter to log a QSO.
dk1ii>
dk1ii>  Your opinion and bug reports are appreciated. I'll forward them to the
dk1ii>  author, Yasushi JA1DYB.
dk1ii>
dk1ii>  73 rin JG1VGX (JA1ZLO op.)