Re: [CQ-Contest] Operator error

To: "David Hachadorian" <K6LL@adelphia.net>,"cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operator error
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@thepoint.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:38:34 -0000
Dave,

I can't imagine this being true. Either the exchange is right or it's wrong.

Following that logic if I work another station and he copies me as K9GY (sorry, Eric) he'd get credit for it because it's only off by one letter?

....and copies my QTH as IL instead of IN. That's only off by "one".

I hope the League hasn't dumbed down log checking to this extent

Sounds like log checking by the firm of Clinton & Kerry.

Hmm, maybe we could change the contest name from Sweepstakes to MIStakes. CQ MS, CQ MS.....

What fun....

K9GX

Elizabeth, IN

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Hachadorian" <K6LL@adelphia.net>