Re: [CQ-Contest] windows-based contest programs: a question..

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] windows-based contest programs: a question..
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:58:03 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:27 am

> I think it's wise to start stockpiling working DOS machines.
>
> There's enough crap on the operating table and enough stuff to do
> with two
> hands without having to fight with a friggin' mouse.

I've used Writelog for quite a while.  After everything is set up, I put my
mouse off to the side, and don't touch it at all.  It has fully programable
F-keys and macros which can be used to even further reduce keystrokes.  All of
the 2R functions are tied to the keyboard also.

The mouse-O-fobia is unfounded.

73,
Blake N4GI