Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] windows-based contest programs: a question..

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>,"k5zm" <k5zm@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] windows-based contest programs: a question..
From: Alfred J.Frugoli (KE1FO) <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:32:52 +0000
Folks, you really need to check into the facts prior to accusing the windows
based software authors of needing to "wake up soon".  In fact, the opposite is
true.

Both N1MM and Writelog support all the now common keyboard shortcuts for
EVERYTHING (including some of the neat TR functions that so many contesters
swear aren't available anywhere else).  Between SS CW and Phone I logged 900
contacts with Writelog and only used the mouse to setup the software before the
contest and prepare my score for submission afterwards.

>Kelly Taylor wrote: There's enough crap on the operating table

AMEN!  I sure as heck don't need an old dos clukner kicking around taking space
just to log contest Q's.

73 de Al, KE1FO