Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again
From: Bob Naumann <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:24:06 -0600
AK0A:

Who have you heard do this?

Until we get some facts, there is no value in such claims.

de N5NJ

From: "ak0a" <ak0a@kc.rr.com>
Date: 2004/11/29 Mon AM 11:27:43 CST
To: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>,
        "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>,  <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
CC: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

Tower heights and skill has nothing to do with comparison. When I hear a
SO2R calling CQ on two different bands at the same time and working stations
at the same time, there is something wrong with the SO2R. with a separate
category they can call each other until the cows come home