Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again

To: ak0a <ak0a@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Here we go again
From: k8gt@twmi.rr.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:10:44 +0000 (GMT)
Hey!  You are disparaging many fine, honorable and talented ops I know, and
some that I don't, that do not cheat, and play by the rules.  They have also
worked hard to develop their amazing talents.  If what you describe is
happening then it is particular individuals, NOT the group or type of
operation.  Also be sure you are listening at the same exact time and not
switching bands since their switching circuits are faster than you are.  It is
all still a single operator.  You try it, I can't do it, but I may yet try.

73, Gerry K8GT