Re: [CQ-Contest] Complaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Roy D Lincoln <wa4dou@juno.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Complaining !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:06:32 -0800 (PST)
--- Roy D Lincoln <wa4dou@juno.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>   Its amusing to the Nth degree to observe in modern
> times how
> much whining and complaining is going on,
> everywhere.
>
> Who would have ever thought that hams would have
> eventually
> appeared that would consider antennas to be ugly and
> choose
> to "hide" them? Who would have thought that hams
> would someday
> subject their right to antennas to neighborhood
> esthetics and then
> whine for some higher authority to come bail them
> out?

Who would think that someone who is already a ham who
likes HF and contesting would be stupid enough to move
into an area with homeowner associations, CCR, and the
like?  Even if I wasn't a ham, I refuse to live in an
area with people micromanaging my property down to
when I can have my garage door open, what color my
house has to be, etc, and then pay fees to get that
imposed on me.  If I wanted that, I would have moved
to North Korea or Iran.

73s John NE0P