Re: [CQ-Contest] one call sign

To: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] one call sign
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:04:53 +0300
         Rules need to be rules and rules need to be the same for everyone
 Like I say I personnally dont have any problem with A61AJ operation but way
how decision is made is wrong and rules need to be change or stay same for
everyone
 My respect to N2AA,S53R and SM7PKK I know 100% they are dont help each
other and work like SOSB its CQWW director put them in difficult situation
now and thats very bad
            73                  Al 4L5A/D4B