Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

To: <asciibaron@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction
From: "RiC" <Wo4o@Home-Sweet-Loans.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:42:38 -0600
Try withholding your report from them until they cooperate with you.

My experience: Many hit the number zero key instead of the letter o for my call. (Both characters are next to one another on the typical keyboard, so it is an understandable mistake.) I send my call and wait for them to correct their miscopied/mistyped data. I refuse to send my report until they get it right. Most eventually figure it out and get it right. However, some get frustrated and send TU and QRZ and go onto the next QSO. Oh well, it is just a hobby!

As a result, I have witnessed less deductions from my score.

Try it and let me know if it works for you.

73
Ric

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o

----- Original Message ----- From: <asciibaron@comcast.net>