Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction
From: "Bruce Sawyer" <zf2nt@candw.ky>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:03:26 -0000
>>Based on the list of spots of W9WI found on DX
>>Summit after the contest, at least one spotter made a rash assumption
>>about my QTH. He'll lose the QSO, and so will anyone else who followed
>>that spot & didn't bother to listen to the exchange...
>

>LOL.
>
>When I ran across you (or you across me) my first thought was "yet another
WI"...instead it was "yet another TN"

>Both were outnumbered, though, by the number of MN's that were apparently
snowbound in their homes with nothing else to do but do >10 meters. I
haven't yet counted, but I'll bet there's 30 of 'em in my log.

>73,
>dale, kg5u

You're a slacker, Dale.  I got 99 MN contacts!  What was even more
astounding was Nebraska, coming in with 28.  How many times have I struggled
through SS or NAQP begging the ether for just one NE mult?

Bruce, ZF2NT