Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:34:48 -0600
Based on the list of spots of W9WI found on DX
Summit after the contest, at least one spotter made a rash assumption
about my QTH. He'll lose the QSO, and so will anyone else who followed
that spot & didn't bother to listen to the exchange...

LOL.

When I ran across you (or you across me) my first thought was "yet another WI"...instead it was "yet another TN"

Both were outnumbered, though, by the number of MN's that were apparently snowbound in their homes with nothing else to do but do 10 meters. I haven't yet counted, but I'll bet there's 30 of 'em in my log.

73,
dale, kg5u