Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: The battle of the callsigns

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: The battle of the callsigns
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:26:06 -0800
K6VVA wrote:.

I'd love to operate a contest as "E5E" ... most likely THEE shortest callsign on the planet :-)

And knowing our buddy CT1BOH so well, he would undoubtedly cut the number and send:

E E E

By the way, I know my TJ suffix is great - since one of our all-time BEST operators, my son, Mr. Steinman adopted it, and shortened it further by insertion of a 5 instead of the 6. (Most probably didn't know that Jeff's my son, cuz he didn't appear to get my hair gene)

Jim N6TJ