Re: [CQ-Contest] The battle of the callsigns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The battle of the callsigns
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:24:31 EST
Speaking of callsings,
if I was going to Haiti I would ask for HH5HH  :-)

E is not all that bad when paired, I found N2EE to be OK, dit - dit is kind
of familiar, sticks in the memory, nice and short. N5EE would be shorter but
too many dits :-)

Reminds me of bad callsigns, old friend OK3CCQ used to complain that after a
while he didn't know if he was CQing or CCQing :-)

We are getting into the areas where besides great location, super equipment,
hot-shot op, every dit starts counting. Whata a fun!

Yuri, K3BU.us
Tesla RC N2EE

temp 8 deg, snowing and snowing and snowing