[CQ-Contest] $1000 receiver performance

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] $1000 receiver performance
From: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:11:20 -0800 (PST)
>Experiences, Orion reviews:

>influenced >dissenting voice of K3BU >sent it back.

>"dissenting, unauthorized" partial review (mainly ergonomics) by
>K3BU > I used modified Drakes> I don't have a job
>73, Yuri

I'm sure if you look hard enough (scratch that - it won't take much
looking at all...) you'll find that every contest-grade transceiver
ever created has taken a beating from dissatisfied users.  It doesn't
negate the tons of positive publicity, independent test data and
contest wins that the Orion has been the beneficiary of.

73
Scott Robbins W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec, Inc.

Dump Internet Explorer today - download the Mozilla Firefox web browser