Re: [CQ-Contest] CW keyer for QRQ?

To: w2up@mindspring.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW keyer for QRQ?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:15:17 -0500
K1EL's Winkey (www.k1el.com) is calibrated to 99 wpm.  It is fairly
unusual, in that it uses a serial port for control and power, and a small
application (or one of the compatible logging programs to set various
parameters.  Also has its own CW and PTT outputs.  I can't tell if the true
HS CW is good or not, so you might want to chat with K1EL.  At $30 and an
hour's kit building time the price is right, and it can be run through USB.

73, Pete N4ZR