Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl

To: w2nra@optonline.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:53:16 -0700
You apparently have never had YOUR call busted by a once-in-a-lifetime
DXpedition. If I am the DX station and I get your QSL card with time, date,
mode and band right and the call off by one letter, I will assume it's my
fault and I WILL QSL. To do otherwise would be cruel and unusual
punishment. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT