Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>,<CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 07:15:51 -0700
What counts as close? Two things are required, IMO:

1. I am convinced the QSO did take place (correct time, date, band and mode)
-and-
2. The mistake in copying the call was mine, and no fault of the other station.

Do you really think the other station should be punished for MY error?
Doesn't seem right to me.

--
Bill, W6WRT