Re: [CQ-Contest] 2005 Dayton Contest Dinner,Super Suite and Forum Wrap U

To: "'Jim Neiger'" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2005 Dayton Contest Dinner,Super Suite and Forum Wrap Up
From: "Morel 4X1AD" <4x1ad@iarc.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:15:58 +0300
Jim,
No doubts that the forums were interesting and Crowne Plaza a better place
but this split affected the visiting schedule of most of the Hamvention
participants. I feel that the fair solution is the improvement of the forum
rooms at Hara Arena instead driving to Dayton Downtown. Sorry to say that,
but this was the reason I enjoyed the Hamvention less than in 2004.

73
Morel
4X1AD