[CQ-Contest] Remember, this is suppose to be fun

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Remember, this is suppose to be fun
From: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:29:02 -0500
We have a major contest just around the corner and yet all I have been
reading is negative junk.  Even after I read the emails about the free video
tapes, I won't remember it tomorrow nor will it change my contest approach.
If I work them great, if not - I am sure I will find others to work.  Relax,
this is suppose to be fun.

So for now, I will day dream about all the q's  I will make on Saturday.
And on Sunday I will tell the guys on the repeater about the ones that got
away. So as not to be misconstrued as soliciting q's, if you read this -
ignore me tomorrow :-)

Happy Contesting!

Pat

WW9R